
1. Every few weeks or so I get bored at going into the same old boring bedroom, so I decided to rearrange my room so it's not boring.
2. I was babysitting 4 boys and they are good, but here's what they did. They went outside and started spraying water and getting water out of their pool and pouring it on each other. Then later on the day we were playing a game and I was a Dinosaur mom and my babie's ran away so I had to go get them and carry them to the nest and one of the little boys jumped out to get me away from the nest and I blocked him from hurting me and he fell flat on his back and bit his tongue to where it was bleeding on both sides. I felt so bad. But then then next day we had a church activity and he was there and telling everyone that I shoved him down flat on his back and that's how he hurt his tongue. Luckily his 10 & 8 year old brothers told everyone what had really happened.
3. When I got some money from babysitting my mom said it would be cool to get my hair cut, so I said why wait lets go. I found a picture of the haircut I was looking for then left to go get a haircut. When it was my turn my mom told the lady what I had wanted so shes doing my hair and shes just lets it curl like crazy and we leave when I got home I took a shower and styled it because she didn't and when I was done my mom looked at it and said it looked like she grabbed a couple pieces of hair and just chopped it off and said she was done. Then I got bangs and now they are in my eyes all the time.
4. I got to go to one of my friends birthday parties this weekend. It was pretty fun. We went to Amazing Jakes, we played lazer tag, rock climbling, air hockey, rode on the rides and had lots to eat. My Mom actually let me sleep over (wow!) I haven't sleep over at a friends how in forever since my Mom made it a rule. I have known this friend since forth grade. She liked the Webkin I gave her.
5. I finally get to be fully in young women's now and the first day there was fun. There used to only be two other girls my age, but now a new girl moved in and there's on moving up from primary in a couple of weeks. I am the Beehive president-so I'm glad I can now call some couslers.
6. We are planting grass in our back yard but my dad wanted some manure first and it smells so bad, and Maricopa smells enough without the help of it being right in our backyard and it smells!
My plea to a Sister.......
-
Hey Laura. I don't want to shove this down your throat or anything (he
he:) but surprise!! I made you a blog! I just really miss you and miss
seeing you...
17 years ago










3 LOVELY comments:
I love your Sunday Six Kenzie. I think you look darling with bangs. Babysitting is so tough sometimes. I think babysitters should get paid big bucks... it's one of the toughest jobs out there. But just think... you will be a great mama because of it.
Mackenzie-thanks for your "6".You are a wonderful grandaughter. Keep it up! I'm glad you can baby sit and help out at home and be such a good example for your family and friends. I'd like to see your room. Bet it's cute. Isn't manure awful, but it does such good stuff for grass. Amazing isn't it. Have a good New Year!
I thin your hair looks great Mackenzie! Maybe your mom should be a hairstylist! jk ;) I miss you and wish you could be Samantha's babysitter!!
Post a Comment