Thursday, January 8, 2009

I LOVE PRESTON

The day that we've all be anticipating for so long is finally here! Preston is getting baptized this Saturday at 2pm. He wasn't able to last month because Rob got called away for work, so he's had to wait an entire month longer. I'm so proud of Preston and his desire to obey his Heavenly Father and get baptized. I'm also proud of him for being so diligent about praying and reading his scriptures. He will even remind me if I forget. He has chosen his songs for the program and also the kind of cookies he wants for refreshments. He is so excited to have his Dad there to baptize and confirm him. We wish family were closer so they could attend but we know you are all proud of him and are happy for him. Grandma & Grandpa Hyde are still on their Mission and will have to miss it also, but we are so glad they are serving their mission and know we are blessed because of it. Can wait to see his face tomorrow! He'll be grinning his big smile. I LOVE PRESTON!

7 LOVELY comments:

The fly-fisherman said...

Yea Preston! We are so excited for you. I am so sorry that we will not be able to come :( We want so badly to be there. Make sure your mom takes tons of pictures and puts them on your blog so we can feel like we were able to be a part of your big day. We love and miss you! (BTW we have your Fablehaven book and a hoodie... I just discovered them. Appearently the boys have known they were here but didn't tell me about it. I will try and mail them this weekend. SORRY!!!)

Jessica Rodgers said...

Congrats Preston! You have made a great choice to be baptized. You are such a sweet boy.

JilLmOejAYsAm said...

Right on Preston! I wish we could be there too! Can't wait to see the pictures. Hopefully we will be able to see you this summer at the family reunion. Love you!

Sarah's Place said...

Congrats to Preston! He is an amazing guy and I am happy that he was able to be baptized! He is a great example.

Diane said...

Congratulations Preston!

The Hyde's said...

Congrats Preston!! You have done such a wonderful thing by following our Savior. Sorry we caouldn't be there. Max is sad and wishes he could be there. Hope to see you all soon. Look forward to the photos from your baptism day!!!

Grandma Jo said...

I love Preston too. And Robert, and Lisa and Taylor and MacKenzie! What a family! You are a wonderful example for those around you in Arizona. Keep up the good work.