I couldn't wait to clean up all the decorations from Christmas around my house. I enjoyed Christmas but I am so glad it's over. The kids wanted to put out every single decoration we have collected over the years and though it looked good and was enjoyable I was feeling cluttered! So just as fast as it came-it's gone! Doesn't it always feel a little sad after all the work it's over just like that! So on with the clean-up, I didn't want a Christmas blog anymore. I have to say I'm sick of Christmas music also. So my new background! I think it is really cute and just wanted to share with you where it came from. Cori Carpenter is a sister in our ward and she is very creative and has her own website for backgrounds. She has a very cute blog also. Her website is
My plea to a Sister.......
-
Hey Laura. I don't want to shove this down your throat or anything (he
he:) but surprise!! I made you a blog! I just really miss you and miss
seeing you...
17 years ago










4 LOVELY comments:
I am soooo feeling the same way, the cluttered thing anyway! Been thinking about you guys lots...Looking forward to 2009! Happy New Year!
I'm working on removing the decorations. It will take me a few days because I'm slow. How's the job thing with you guys? I hope you have a Happy New Year!! Did you listen to that talk from Michael Wilcox on BYU Broadcasting?
Russ was so offended bbecause I took down all of our decorations the day after Christmas. What can I say, when Christmas is over... it is over. I am ready to move on. It's not that I don't love the holidays, I am just ready to get back to normal routines.
Awe, you are too sweet! I am glad you like my backgrounds! I am like you, ready to move on... My goal was to have everything cleaned up before new year's!
Post a Comment