Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Preston's Baptism


Rob getting approval from Preston on the programs we made. Man, I love these boys so much!!They both look a little nervous :) Did I mention how much I love these boys.This pose is for his baptism scrapbook that Grandma & Grandpa Brooks sent. (Thank you!) He almost has the whole thing filled out, he really has enjoys working on it. He even got to pass off a couple of his "Faith in God" goals because of it.It's hard to see on the picture but this towel has his name and the date of his baptism stitched into it. It's a sweet gift that the Primary gives to all children after they are baptized. Thanks Maricopa 6th ward primary & Jamilee for her sewing talents she donates.


Waiting in the hallway. Kenzie is wearing hills and only appears to be taller than Taylor. She made her take them off in some of the pictures. I guess even height is a competition with these two:)


This picture makes my heart happy! They are so important to me. I love how close they are and how this day just made that bond even stronger. I will always remember the smiles and tears they both had during the baptism. I'm so glad they are mine.









Preston's baptism day was so great, it's beyond words :) We were all so nervous. Preston, for obvious reasons, Rob, afraid he was going to forget or mess up what he needed to say, Me, nervous to give talk, Taylor, also nervous to give talk & Kenzie had to give the opening prayer. We all got thru it just fine-doesn't he look relieved and happy in this picture-oh and perfect!

9 LOVELY comments:

The fly-fisherman said...

Preston-
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Way to go Rob. You did it! You all are the greatest and we are so happy for your family. Thanks for posting pictures so we could share in your special day.
We love you!

Corynn said...

Congrats to Preston!

Jessica Rodgers said...

Glad you had a great day. congrats Preston!!!

Anonymous said...

how exciting! congrats preston! I'm so proud of you!! and how fun that your dad got to dunk you! :) haha love ya!

Grandma Jo said...

I am truly thrilled to see this baptism that I couldn't be to. I think it must have been extra special for the whole family when it had to be postponed so that Dad could be the one to baptize. It was so worth it.I love those boys too!

Scott + Wendy said...

I love the pictures! Your family is so great.

The fly-fisherman said...

Lisa-
Thank you so much for helping me with my background. It still took me a while to figure it out, but I think I finally got it. I love your friend's backgrounds... very cute and she has a nice name ;)

JilLmOejAYsAm said...

Thanks for letting us in on your special day! This is the stuff joy is made of! Love you guys!

The Hyde's said...

way to go Preston we love you and support you!