
During the summer no one ever want's to go to bed-they want to stay up late. Getting my kids to stick to a bedtime in the summer just usually doesn't happen. Now that school is back in session and they are waking up at 5 a.m, riding the bus for 20 minutes and sitting in school for 7 hours it's a different story.
When they were babies I loved it when they would fall asleep. They looked so sweet and innocent,like little angels. I would take pictures of them to forever capture that sweetnest. Now that they are older when they crash out it just cracks me up! Capturing them to laugh at in the morning.













7 LOVELY comments:
So Cute! I love the quiet when the kids are sleeping...of course I love the awake time too...but the quiet is nice ;o)
My blog is http://www.feltermom.com just in case I told you too fast earlier today!
Hugs!
I always loved it when my children were asleep,because they looked so peaceful and like little angels. Except when they were slobbering!
This looks just like our house. All of a sudden our kids will just stop moving and fall asleep in the most random places. The sad part is they are getting so big I can't pick them up and put them in their beds :( I see from your mom's post that the slobbering comes from Russ' genes... my kids are horrible!
Love the pics Lisa. Those photos will be great ones to save for later. They all just look so tired and wiped out. Love your post!
I forgot to tell you I love your new background. I almost picked the same one you must have great taste!
slobbery kids.. yeah i'm not having any for a while:) haha I miss my little nieces and nephew!
Wow!Nice photos! (blackmail photos for later)Ha ha. Hope all is going great in Arizona!
Post a Comment