Happy Birthday to Ava Elizabeth! She had so much fun opening her presents. Her favorite thing is her Ava size table and chairs. She loves to play pretend with her dolls and sets up little parties for them on it.

It was Ava's choice for dinner. She was told she could have anything she wanted-and of course she wanted McDonalds. She loved it!

This is purely the evidence of teenagers in the house!! They told her to put shove her face in the cake. She said no, so the cake got shoved onto her face. She had a lot of fun.

My plea to a Sister.......
-
Hey Laura. I don't want to shove this down your throat or anything (he
he:) but surprise!! I made you a blog! I just really miss you and miss
seeing you...
17 years ago










9 LOVELY comments:
Sounds like Ava and the family had a good time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA! Love you and miss you and wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
Happy Birthday to Ava! We can't believe you are 4! Such a big girl. It looks like you had a wonderful party. Gracie chose McDonalds for her birthday dinner too (much to mom and dad's dismay). We sure miss you and wish we could have partied with you. Hope you have a wonderful year.
I love the pictures. She is so cute!
Happy Birthday Ava! That sounds like she had such a fun day!
Super cute pink party. I found your blog through Jessica's (I forgot you alread gave me it a while ago...oops :))
Happy Birthday to Mackenzie yesterday. !!!
Happy Birthday Princess Ava!!! The boys send great big hugs your way. Sorry we didn't call on your b-day we meant to call you and Reece and didn't get a chance. Hope your day was filled with fun. It looks like you had good food! Happy belated b-day to Kenzie as well I can't believe you are 12 now and in young womens. Good luck to mom and dad with the teenagers!!!
Happy Birthday Ava! And McKenzie too!! We Love You! Come c us soon!!! pleez!
Where are the pictures of MacKenzies big day. I'm waiting!
Preston's pictures came through. He does need a haircut. He is growing up! He looks alot older in those school pictures.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment