Monday, August 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!!!

Ava said,"I miss you and I love you and I love you and I love you. I really like your birthday and I am going to get you lots of presents. Ilike you and miss you."

Preston said," Happy Birthday Dad. I want to get you a new gun and breakfast in bed-oh and for you could come home."

Mackenzie said,"Happy Birthday Dad! If you were home right now I would give you a foot massage for your birthday. I hope you have a good day-sorry we aren't with you!"

Taylor said,"Happy Birthday Daddy! I wish you were here and we would take you out for dinner. I love you and we will have a party when you get home."

3 LOVELY comments:

Grandma Jo said...

Happy Birthday Robert, also. I've been out of town, so am just getting around to seeing the blog. What a neat family you have. I'm so glad that we were able to come down to the sealing. Very spiritual to me and all of us that were there. I hope you heard me say Happy Birthday to you and Lisa when I gave you your temple things. Cause I figured that would be your present. So I wasn't ignoring the fact that it was your birthday on the 18th. We love you and are happy to have such a wonderful family to claim as ours. It is also very wonderful all the ward family old and new that love you too. Thanks for everything you are doing to become a forever family.
Grandma Jo

Welcome back Carter's said...

Mom! We haven't heard from you since your July update-it is now the end of August!! How was your reunion-do tell, I mean blog about it.:)

JilLmOejAYsAm said...

Happy Birthday Rob!!! (late as usual) We love u!