Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I have not been on here for 7 months! That it so sad. There have been SO many fun things going on, but with work and kids I have slacked! I thought a good place to pick up would be a Mothers Day brag fest......I mean post, about what my perfect angels did for me for Mothers Day.
The super cool thing about this is that Mackenzie put this whole photo shoot together without me or Rob knowing about it. It was SO cool. The pictures turned out great and I really love them......<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhy1E7l8ngaIzI1GoCKvQ0qt66VAJMBVIGlBGS_ZMz5e7AQsXKzVk45dZrH_RZ7ZyvUorY_qaLDodig5V3z_ydWDADhcJs_j4rVpmrNeiGE3VAMuf5kSJLY2IHvDpfiWURCD5SeUXMaWh8/s1600/familypics+378.jpg">Rob pinning on my Mother's Day corsage. This corsage was part of a fundraiser we did in Young Women's for the girls camp fund. You can see it better in the picture above.





This was such a sweet Mother's Day gift. I will have these forever and will always remember how happy it made me feel that my kids would think of something so amazing.......see I told you it was going to be a brag fest!




5 LOVELY comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so sweet! and the pictures did turn out great! Awesome job kenzie taking the pics! You guys really do have an awesome mom:)

Tobler's said...

How sweet! All of those pics are gorgeous! What a fun mother's day!

Welcome back Carter's said...

Kenzie didn't actually take the pictures, our neighbor is a photographer and Kenzi set up the photo shoot with her. :)

Grandma Jo said...

What a wonderful Mom they have! It's no wonder they do such neat things for you! Love those pictures. Way to go Kenzie! Sure do love you guys!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

I love this idea! Way to go Kenzie. It is fun to see some updated pictures of your kids. They look so much older and mature. Can't wait to see you guys in August.