So this year I asked Preston what he wanted to be for Halloween. His response " Well, since I am probably the most popular boy in my class and, well , really popular at school, I think it would be funny to show up as a nerd." I am finding out after having two teenage girls that are very modest and struggle like the some of us women/girls with insecurities , that boys don't suffer from low self esteems! They don't worry if they sound conceited. It's just a strong ego--and a male trait. 

He's just wearing clothes from his closet and we got the tie & glasses at the dollar store! Everyone kept calling him Alfalfa--which he didn't like because he was NOT Alfalfa. I guess I got carried away with the hair.
Ava was really easy this year as well. She wanted to be a cheerleader. We already have pom, poms. I found this costume at Goodwill for $4.00! She loved it!













4 LOVELY comments:
they both looked so cute. Sorry we didnt see eachother on halloween
Preston and Ava looked SO CUTE! I loved the video too. So funny. Goodness, we miss you guys. Hope all is well your way.
Your kids are all so beautiful/handsome! Robert looks so good in the jib jab video! haha. Love the costumes. Gotta love when they are cheap too!!!
Love tha costumes! It was so great to have you all here for Thanksgiving. The kids are sking when we are going to do it again.
Post a Comment