Send your own ElfYourself eCards
My plea to a Sister.......
-
Hey Laura. I don't want to shove this down your throat or anything (he
he:) but surprise!! I made you a blog! I just really miss you and miss
seeing you...
17 years ago










3 LOVELY comments:
How cute! I love it. There is only one thing missing. Where are you Lisa? You need to add yourself in if you can.
It was so hard to tell Preston and Ava apart. I have never realized how much they look alike. And wow Rob- I never knew you could do the splitz like that... ouch!!!
Very cute. Your blog is so festive. It makes me want to put up my Christmas tree right now. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Gracie is so excited to see "My Ava".
We all love the singing elves video. It was so great to see you all the other day. Too bad you live so far away our kids would have so much fun together. We hope you have a great Christmas this year and we will have to get together again soon. You are welcome here anytime!
Post a Comment