Preston had wrestling camp for a few days this summer. It was a lot more work than I think he signed up for. Every afternoon when I'd pick him up he was exhausted. It is really great all the things that come with learning this sport. I have often heard it is one of the hardest sports to participate in so I am really proud of him.
My plea to a Sister.......
-
Hey Laura. I don't want to shove this down your throat or anything (he
he:) but surprise!! I made you a blog! I just really miss you and miss
seeing you...
17 years ago













2 LOVELY comments:
Preston that is awesome you will have to show Max and Ash some of the wrestling moves you learned!
Way to go Preston. I think it is wonderful that you've found something that you like to do. I am sure you learned a ton of new moves at camp. Keep us updated on your wrestling matches. We'd love to hear all about them.
Post a Comment