Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love to see the Temple................



We are finally going to go to the temple to be sealed! This is something we have obviously been wanting to do for a long time but it just hasn't been easy to get a time right to go. So I just decided on a date and we are going for it. It's probably not the greatest timing with back to school and everything but we just need to go forward and stick to the date this time:) The date is Friday, August 8th and it's at 6:45pm. Yes it 8/8/08! I guess that's pretty cute-we will always remember the day for sure. Taylor was able to go to the temple for baptisms so this will be her second time. Mackenzie and Preston are so excited to be able to go inside the Temple. I think this will be a great great day for the Carter familia:) Together Forever at last!

5 LOVELY comments:

The fly-fisherman said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family. I think the date is perfect. It will be so amazing to have all of your family together in the temple!!! What a cool experience that will be. Is everyone invited to attend? We don't want to just invite ourselves... but we would love to be there if invitation is open.

Welcome back Carter's said...

Of course everyone is invited to come. I am sending out an evite to everyone so they will know the time etc. We will also be having dinner and cake afterwards and everyone can stay at our house. Bring a pillow and blanket if you have room in the car and we have plenty of room!

The Hyde's said...

Lisa and Robert we are so happy for your family. We are going to try and come down. One of us will be there for sure but we both want to come. Thanks for the invitation. Congrats!

Tobler's said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! That date is so fun! :)

Sarah's Place said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! I am happy for you and your family.