I have been totally inspired to start blogging because of Tina and Kori's awesome sites. I have really enjoyed not only seeing the fun pictures but reading their blogs. I feel like I'm getting to know more about who they are than I have ever know before and I love them even more because of it. So if Taylor is able to teach this old dog a trick or two I'll be joining the bloggers soon!
My plea to a Sister.......
-
Hey Laura. I don't want to shove this down your throat or anything (he
he:) but surprise!! I made you a blog! I just really miss you and miss
seeing you...
17 years ago











2 LOVELY comments:
Lisa- Your blog is soooo cute! I love your background. It is so cheery. Welcome to the blogging world. It is such a fun way to keep in touch. I will try and burn you a CD of the pictures we took. Unfortunately, the picture files are too big to e-mail (at least for me. I don't know how to compress files and all of that garbage!) But, I do know how to burn them on a CD :)
Thanks Lisa for the compliment. You are awesome. We love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment