



I just got back from being with my Mom's and Dad's and Brother's and Sister's neice's and nephew's and I had such a great time. I really love them all so much. I didn't think it was possible to feel more love and appreciation for them all but, I really feel the more I know of them and the more time I spend with them-the more my love for them grows. Now as their children grow and become little extensions of there parents I seem them all in a new light. They have all become such great parents and have amazing children. I can't wait to be around them again and miss them so much already!















1 LOVELY comments:
Lisa, love the new blog background and everything. Cameron had so much fun with Ava at lagoon. He really misses her. It was so great to see everyone in Monticello and Northern Utah. Keep up with the blog it is great to see how you and yours are doing!
Post a Comment