


So it was Preston's turn this year for the school musical program. This year it was all about bugs and they decorated shirts with flowers and bugs on them. He learned really cute songs about bugs and even a few dance moves. At one point in the program they had to freestyle dance moves and Preston busted out the robot moves. It was cute and he did a great job. Here's a few pics. I couldn't find my camera and so these are just stills from the video camera so they aren't great.
My plea to a Sister.......
-
Hey Laura. I don't want to shove this down your throat or anything (he
he:) but surprise!! I made you a blog! I just really miss you and miss
seeing you...
17 years ago










3 LOVELY comments:
We Love Bubba so much! We miss you too! Way to Go! Jonathan was in choir too and loved it back then, even though he wouldn't admit it today!;)
Lisa, I can't find the dates for the reunion. Let me know what they are. Thanks! We have had computer problems and been without our computer.
How cute is that. Lilli just had a music concert too. It went really well; althought, the music teacher was weird. I finally created a blog, but I really have no clue how to use it.
Post a Comment